Welcome to Easy Magic University
This is “Your” NEW after school program solution that gives kids Magic activities, games and FUN.
An after school program like no other
In this unique after school program, the kids learn to unwind, are taught a new skill and play with others.
YOU just need to sit back and relax.
The kids start out with Roll call, greeting each other and demonstrating their magic
We then teach them a new trick and have practice sessions
Video time teaching them the 8 traits of a true magician
Games! Always need Games
Give them their Magic Folders showing more tricks, history and fun project
A little quiet time for them to reflect, do homework or practice
Back to magic and a discussion on their ideas
Next Magic Trick to show and learn
Games while we wait for the parents to appear by Magic
- The kids will also be practicing to perform a Magic show each month
Call Steph at 978-486-4242
What makes Discover Magic truly special is its structure.
We are leveraging the power and excitement of learning magic secrets to get kids to put down their electronic devices and learn important social skills that will last a lifetime.
Our purpose is to teach respect, inspire creativity, encourage preparation and so much more all in a safe, friendly, covid friendly, fun environment.
Magic Workshop Features
- Children get professional Magic tricks they keep
- A Magic Folder comes with each trick
- Access to an on-line video vault that teaches the kids more tricks and the 8 traits of a true magician
- If they take the full workshop, they receive a Certificate and Magic Wand
- Discover Magic is a one-of-a-kind program, internationally recognized, and created by some of the top magicians of our time.
- In this course, kids are given secret file folders, custom tricks you won’t find anywhere else, and unique opportunities to boost self-confidence, build communication skills and make new friends.
The kids learn magic through a unique approach that gives them the opportunity to
perform several times before heading home to WOW others with what they learned!